Smart Energy Answers is proud to have been selected as a Premium Certified Installer. For years Smart Energy Answers has been providing high-quality products and excellent customer service. In recognition of this, Tesla has appointed SEA as one of the very few Premium Certified Installers.
Tesla is a very well-known and trusted brand that uses innovative technology such as solar batteries to promote clean and sustainable energy to customers.
The Unique Premium Certification is a result of meeting the following criteria:
- Outstanding Distributed Customer Experience
- Exceptional Installation Quality
- Extensive Product Knowledge
The Tesla Powerwall 2 is one of the best batteries on offer, providing efficient electricity day and night or even during an unexpected power outage. Their batteries have the capability to store at least 13.5 kWh which is enough to cover the whole household’s electricity needs.
By partnering with Tesla, Smart Energy Answers can offer the following key benefits:
- Maximising your solar power system: Utilise your solar generation to the fullest and continue to generate significant savings. Instead of sending excess energy to the grid, the Powerwall can store it for use at any time.
- User-friendly: Monitor and manage your electricity production and consumption in real-time via the Tesla App. Receive instant alerts to prepare for severe weather and control your system while you’re on the go.
- Black-out protection: Protect yourself from power outages and keep your appliances running such as your lights, Wi-Fi and refrigerator without disruption. The batteries can provide emergency backup when the power goes down.
- Easy to install: The Tesla Powerwall battery comes with a built-in inverter which means it can easily be retrofitted to new or existing systems. The multiple installation options make it incredibly easy to install.
For more information call us now on 1300 732 679 or Get a Quote Now!